Grand Palace Bangkok and Canal Tour
- Location: Bangkok Province
- Highlights: Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha, Temple , Chao Praya River, Thonburi Canals
- Free pick-up/drop-off within 3 km of the city center.
- English-speaking local tour guide.
- Private Tour
฿2,800 / adult
On this tour, we’ll visit the Grand Palace and the temple of the Emerald Buddha, Wat Phra Kaew. We’ll also take a relaxing trip down the Chao Phraya River and through the secluded canals in Thonburi.
Duration: Half Day (8:30 AM – 1 PM)
- 8:30 AM
- Meet in your hotel lobby and head towards Rattanakosin Island, historic old center of Bangkok that was once the capital two centuries ago.
- 9 AM
- Our first stop is the Grand Palace walls built in 1782. Within the 1900 meters of walls, there are many buildings including offices, the royal residence and the most sacred temple in Thailand: the intricately decorated Wat Phra Kaew. You’ll be able to see the famous Emerald Buddha within the temple.
- 11 AM
- Next we’ll board long-tail motorboats to visit the Chao Praya River and the Thonburi canals. See views of the riverside life from the relaxing boat trip downstream. Watch the riverways for local merchants transporting their goods via boat. From the river we will be able to see the Grand Palace’s beautiful buildings and temples such as Wat Arun, The Temple of Dawn. We’ll also be able to view the Royal Thai Navy Dockyard and old Customs House.
- 12 PM
- Next we’ll take a stroll down the Royal Way, Ratchadumnoen Road for some city sightseeing. On this road you’ll be able to see many monuments, examples of Thai architecture and famous landmarks such as the Parliament Hall, Anantasamkhom Palace and the Chitlada Palace King’s Residence. We’ll even the Boxing Hall.
- 1 PM
- Return to your accommodation.
- A free pick-up and drop-off service is included in the city center
- Exact pick up and drop off time will be confirmed via email
- Drop off time may vary due to traffic
- Modern, air-conditioned vehicles with skilled drivers
- English-speaking guide
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Long-Tailed speed boat for 1 hour
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, etc
- All optional tours
- Other services not mentioned in the program
- Children 3 and under: Free
- Children 4-10: 25% off the regular price
- Children 10+: Regular price
What to Bring
- Please dress appropriately for temple visits; do not wear shorts, or sandals
- Dress for the weather: hat, cap and umbrella may be helpful
- Wear any comfort walking shoes
- Certain sites may be closed during royal ceremonies and holidays
- Cameras might not be allowed in all buildings
Learn more about our cancellation policy.
Private Tour Price
|Group Size||Price / Person|
|3 - 4 Persons||฿2,400.00|