Pattaya and Coral Island One Day Tour
- Location: Bangkok Province
- Highlights: Pataya, Nong Nooch Tropical Garden, a coral island of Kho Larn.
- English-speaking tour guide
- Private Tour
This day trip offers beauty on the coast and fun in the sun. We head to Koh Larn, a coral island off the Pattaya archipelago. There are many adventures to be had on Koh Larn, from swimming to parasailing.
- 7:30 AM: Meet in your hotel lobby, and we will proceed to the seaside town of Pattaya, about two hours from Bangkok
- 9:30 AM: Once we reach Pattaya, we’ll board a speed boat to visit the gorgeous coral island of Kho Larn.
- 10 AM: We’ll arrive at Kho Larn by speed boat and you’ll notice the beauty of the island from afar. You’ll have the rest of the day to explore. Soak up the sun on the beach, take a dip in the clear waters, or if you are feeling adventurous, many vendors offer watersports such as parasailing, water skiing, or diving.
- 12 PM: We will eat a Thai seafood lunch at a local restaurant on Koh Larn. Afterward, continue with your explorations of the island.
- 3 PM: Board return boat to Pattaya.
- 3:30 PM: When we return to Pataya, you will have the rest of the time to see the town. Walk down the beach, visit local shops or peruse tourist attractions. Some fun options to visit are: Underwater World Pattaya, Mini Siam, Nong Nooch Tropical Garden and Resort. Don’t forget to bring Baht to pay for any purchases.
- 5 PM: Visit a local store where you can purchase souvenirs and any items you need. Then make the return trip from Pattaya to Bangkok
- 7 PM: Return to your accommodation.
- A free pick-up and drop-off service is included in the city center
- Exact pick up and drop off time will be confirmed by email
- Drop off time may vary due to traffic
- Modern, air-conditioned vehicles with skilled drivers
- English-speaking guide
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, etc
- All optional tours and activities such as parasailing
- Other services not mentioned in the program
Learn more about our cancellation policy.
Book Your Tour
This join tour is currently not available.