Bangkok Canal Tour Half Day
- This Tour Includes
- This Tour Excludes
- Child Policy
- What to Bring
- Additional Informations
Relax and float downstream during this half day tour of the local Bangkok waters. We’ll explore the Chao Phraya River (River of the King) and the canals of suburban Bangkok. We’ll see the riverside views of Wat Arun, the Temple of Dawn, and explore the narrow canals called Klongs in long-tail speed boats.
Destination: Thailand (Bangkok)
Start: Bangkok City
Tour Type: Private
Duration: Half Day (9 AM – 12 PM and 1 PM – 4 PM)
- 9 AM
- We’ll send your English-speaking guide to your hotel to pick you up before we head over to Pak Khlong Talat, a huge wholesale market for produce and flowers. We’ll visit the plentiful flower stalls on Maharat Road. The market is near the Memorial Bridge, where we will be able to see the busy scenes of the morning market.
- 10 AM
- Relax on the Chao Phraya River and Thonburi canals in a comfortable long-tail motor boat. You will be treated to a spectacular and colorful scenery of Thai life along the river banks. Local people still transport their wares by water, and you’ll see them doing so during this part of the tour. From the river we will be able to see the Grand Palace’s beautiful buildings and temples such as Wat Arun, The Temple of Dawn. We’ll also be able to view the Royal Thai Navy Dockyard and old Customs House.
- 11 AM
- Next we’ll take a stroll down the Royal Way, Ratchadumnoen Road for some city sightseeing. On this road you’ll be able to see many monuments, examples of Thai architecture and famous landmarks such as the Parliament Hall, Anantasamkhom Palace and the Chitlada Palace King’s Residence. We’ll even see the Boxing Hall.
- 12 PM
- Arrive to the hotel.
This Tour Includes
- Modern, air-conditioned vehicles with skilled drivers
- English-speaking guide
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Transfer to and from your hotel
- Accident insurance
This Tour Excludes
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, laundry, etc
- All optional tours
- Other services not mentioned in the program
- Children 3 and under: Free
- Children 4-10: 25% off the regular price
- Children 10+: Regular price
What to Bring
- Dress for the weather: hat, cap and umbrella may helpful.
- Wear any comfort walking shoes.
- Rates include 10% service charge and applicable government tax.
- Rates are net and quoted in Thai Baht per person.
- Itinerary and show schedule may change without prior notice.
- Exact pick up and drop off time will be confirmed by email.
- Drop off time may vary due to traffic.
Private Tour Price
|Group Size||Price / Person|